The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Clever special closure
- Precise dispensing
- The tips do not become clogged
Bonds in seconds
- Immediate further processing possible
- Fast repairs
- Simple designs without additional fastening materials possible
High level of resistance to ageing and climatic conditions
Solvent and silicone-free
- It is advisable to wear safety gloves and safety goggles.
- If surfaces are too dry or acidic, this will delay or prevent hardening, while higher levels of moisture and alkaline surfaces will have an accelerating effect.
- Due to the vapour pressure of the liquid adhesive, slow curing excess product around the adhesive area may result in a white deposit (blooming effect). These are adhesive vapours that are hardening. These can be removed with e.g. isopropanol or acetone. However, it is important to note that the surfaces of the parts to be cleaned are also resistant to these solvents. Blooming can be prevented/reduced by using the adhesive economically and ensuring sufficient air humidity and ventilation in the work area.
NSF registered, class P1, reg. no. 151993
NSF-tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI 61 for use in service water and drinking water
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please observe the technical data sheet!
Superglue for bonding metal, plastic and rubber parts with and to each other.
The application surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease. For pre-treatment, refer to the technical data sheet. Apply a thin, even layer of adhesive to just one of the surfaces to be adhered. Apply sufficient pressure to make the connection immediately, in order to ensure complete contact.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!